“Wow, this is a good question!” – says my client. This is my favourite moment. The coaching studies call it a “waouh-experience,” but me I call it “A CLICK” when new window opens and reveals hidden knowledges, thoughts, and answers.
I do not provide ready answers, but act as a catalyst in this solution-finding process. I know asking the right questions. I know watching you. I know listening you. I know how to see a problem in a global way. I am present and holding a mirror: I help you to make sure you are really doing what you want.
Leadership development – Individual coaching
In individual coaching I’m working mainly with experienced leaders who would like to “breath” again, and get free of the daily operational activities.
At the same time I help new managers to succeed in their new missions and assume their role as managers.
The main subjects of an individual coaching:
- Self-knowledge, state of mind
- Key competencies, skills, roles, management style
- Manage, motivate and develop your employees:
- building the relationship of trust
- giving recognition and feedback
- taking decisions
- managing of conflicts
Team development – Team coaching
Development of “homogeneous” team composed by managers working in the same field:
- integration of new members in an existing team: coordination of the work of existing and new members
- managing various conflicts within the team
- set commmon goals
- best practise sharing
Development of “heterogeneous” team composed by managers from different areas of expertise:
- strengthening of the collaboration
- development of a holistic approach in order to understand the business processes of the organisation
- development of the communication
Follow me on Facebook:
Minden jog fenntartva: a weboldalon található teljes tartalom, minden szöveg és fotó a szerző tulajdonát képezi, annak bármilyen egyéb célú felhasználása kizárólag a szerző előzetes írásos hozzájárulásával engedélyezett